Online Terms and Conditions of Sale and Subscription
Please read the following important terms and conditions before you buy anything on our website and check that they contain everything you want and nothing that you are not willing to agree to.
These terms set out:
- your legal rights and responsibilities;
- our legal rights and responsibilities; and
- certain key information required by law.
In this contract:
‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’ means Deeply Foods Limited; and
‘you’ or ‘your’ means the person using our site to buy goods from us.
If you have any questions about this contract or any orders you have placed, please contact us by:
sending an email to email@example.com; or
calling us on 0330 0165 700 (our telephone lines are open Monday to Friday, 9:00 to 5:30pm
Who are we?
We are Deeply Foods Limited, a company registered in England under company number: 13662040
Our registered address is: 82 St. John Street, London, England, EC1M 4JN.
Our VAT number is: 400374042.
The details of this contract will not be filed by us. Please print out or save a copy of this contract for your records as we will not save a copy for you.
Our goods are sold as a food supplement which is regulated in the United Kingdom as a food product.
- If you buy goods on our site, you agree to be legally bound by this contract.
- These terms and conditions apply only if you are buying goods on our site as a consumer (i.e for purposes outside of your business, craft or profession). If you are buying goods on our site in the course of business, our business terms and conditions apply to such purchases, which can be viewed on request.
- This contract is only available in English. No other languages will apply to this contract.
- When buying any goods on our site you also agree to be legally bound by the terms of this contract.
- Information we give you
- By law, the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 say that we must give you certain key information before a legally binding contract between you and us is made. If you want to see this key information, please contact us using the contact details at the top of this page.
- The key information we give you by law forms part of this contract (as though it is set out in full here).
- If we have to change any key information once a legally binding contract between you and us is made, we can only do this if you agree to it.
- Your privacy and personal information
- Ordering goods from us
- Below, we set out how a legally binding contract between you and us is made. You may only purchase goods from us if you are at least 18 years old.
- You place an order on the site for goods (see the “Buy now” for more information). Please read and check your order carefully before submitting it. You will be able to correct any errors before submitting your order to us. Alternatively, you can make orders for goods by telephone on the number set out on the site.
- When you place your order, we will acknowledge it by email. This acknowledgement does not, however, mean that your order has been accepted by us.
- We may contact you to say that we do not accept your order (or notify you on the phone if you place an order by telephone). This is typically for the following reasons:
- the goods are unavailable;
- we cannot authorise your payment;
- you are not allowed to buy the goods from us;
- we are not allowed to sell the goods to you;
- you have ordered too many goods; or
- there has been a mistake on the pricing or description of the goods.
We will only accept your order when we email you to confirm this (Confirmation Email). At this point:
- a legally binding contract will be in place between you and us; and
- we will dispatch the goods to you.
- Subscribe & Save Terms
You can subscribe and save in order to have goods delivered to you on a regular basis. We have two 4-weekly flexible subscriptions: A single subscription and a Double Subscription. For more details on our subscription plans, please visit our website.
- Once you have subscribed, you will receive a confirmation email from us which will include a link to access your subscription account where you can manage your future orders, subscription order items and subscription account information. Your subscription is personal to you, and you may not assign or transfer your subscription or any of the benefits associated with it to any third party.
- Term of subscription
- On both of our subscriptions you will continue to receive your subscription delivery every 4 weeks until cancelled by you or us.
- Delivery terms
When you subscribe, your first order will be processed immediately and then on the same day every four weeks (subject to any changes you make in accordance with clause 8.2 until cancelled by you or us.
- We will send you an email reminder 7 days before the date of despatch of your next delivery which will also include instructions on how to modify your order if you wish to do so. You will also receive other email notifications related to your subscription account.
- If you sign up to our Single Subscription you will receive 4 bottles every 4-weeks during your subscription term. If you sign up to our Double Subscription you will receive 8 bottles every 4-weeks during your subscription term.
- Changes to your subscription
- Subject to clause 10 below, you can make changes to your subscription at any time by logging into your subscription account.
- You can make certain changes to the delivery dates of your orders. You may change your delivery date, or pause your subscription at any time.
- All subscription plans will be charged in advance on a 4-weekly basis.
You can cancel your subscription at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive an email confirmation to confirm that your subscription has been cancelled and a refund will be processed for any unopened products returned to us within 14 days of receipt.
- General terms
- Please allow up to 72 hours for any changes to your subscription to be processed.
- If any product is not available on the date it is scheduled to be dispatched to you, you will be notified of the delay and we will attempt to fulfil the order within two weeks of the original dispatch date. If the product becomes available during that two-week period, it will be dispatched to you without any further action required by you.
- We reserve the right to cancel your subscription at our discretion at any time. If we cancel your subscription, you will only be charged for orders that have been dispatched to you.
- If you wish to return a product you have received as part of your subscription, please see clause 7.6 below.
- Right to cancel
Except for any cancellation of subscriptions which are dealt with in clause 10 above, you have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. Details of your legal right to cancel and an explanation of how to exercise it are provided in the Confirmation Email.
- The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you receive the goods.
- To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement (e.g a letter sent by post or email) using the contact details at the top of this page. If you send a cancellation request by email or by post, your cancellation is effective from the date you sent us the email or posted the letter to us. If you call us to notify us of your cancellation, then your cancellation is effective from the date you telephone us.
- To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
- Effects of cancellation
- Except for any cancellation of subscriptions which are dealt with in clause 10 above, if you cancel this contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery, if any, (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us).
- We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you.
- We will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than:
- 14 days after the day we received back from you any goods supplied; or
- (if earlier) 14 days after the day you provide evidence that you have returned the goods; or
- if there were no goods supplied, 14 days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel this contract.
- We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.
- We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
- If you have received goods:
- you shall send back the goods without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired;
- you will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods unless the goods are defective; and
- you are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
- We use third-party couriers to deliver our goods. During the online checkout process, you will be given available delivery options to choose from.
- The estimated date for delivery of the goods is set out in the Confirmation Email (see clause 4.5).
- If something happens which is outside of our control and affects the estimated date of delivery, we will provide you with a revised estimated date for delivery.
- Delivery will take place at the address specified by you when you placed your order with us.
- Unless you and we agree otherwise, if we cannot deliver your goods within 30 days of the date of your Confirmation Email, we will:
- let you know;
- cancel your order; and
- give you a refund.
- If nobody is available to take delivery, please contact us using the contact details at the top of this page.
- You are responsible for the goods once they have been delivered to the address specified by you when you placed your order with us. In other words, the risk in the goods passes to you when you take, or a third party notified by you takes, possession of the goods.
- International deliveries
- We do not currently deliver outside of the UK.
- The price of our goods includes delivery charges except when below our free shipping minimum of £40. Our delivery charges are as quoted on the website from time to time.
- We accept the following credit cards and debit cards: Visa, Mastercard and American Express. We do not accept cash or cheques.
- Your credit card or debit card will only be charged when the goods are dispatched.
- All payments by credit card or debit card need to be authorised by the relevant card issuer.
- If your payment is not received by us and you have already received the goods, you must:
- pay for such goods as soon as possible and in any case within 10 days; or
- return them to us as soon as possible and in any case within 10 days. If so, you must keep the goods in your possession, take reasonable care of them (including ensuring that you follow any instructions or manuals given with the goods) and not use them before you return them to us.
- If you do not pay for the goods and fail to return them in accordance with clause 9.6, we may collect the goods from you at your expense. We will try to contact you to let you know if we intend to do this.
- Nothing in this clause affects your legal rights to cancel the contract during the cancellation period as set out in clauses 6 and 7.
- All prices are in pounds sterling (£) (GBP) and include VAT at the applicable rate.
- Nature of the goods
- The Consumer Rights Act 2015 gives you certain legal rights (also known as ‘statutory rights’). The goods that we provide to you must be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality.
- We are under a legal duty to supply you with goods that are in conformity with this contract.
- The packaging of the goods may be different from that shown on the site.
- Any goods sold at discount prices, as remnants or as substandard will be identified and sold as such. Please check that they are of a satisfactory quality for their intended use.
- If we can’t supply certain goods, we may need to substitute them with alternative goods of equal or better standard and value. In this case:
- we will let you know if we intend to do this, but this may not always be possible; and
- you can refuse to accept such substitutes; in which case we will offer you a refund or a replacement and let you know how long such an offer remains open for.
- Except as set out in this contract, you acknowledge and agree that we do not give any guarantees that our goods will achieve any particular results or benefits.
- Faulty goods
- Your legal rights under the Consumer Rights Act 2015 (also known as ‘statutory rights’) are set out at the top of this page. They are a summary of some of your key rights. For more detailed information on your rights and what you should expect from us, please visit the Citizens Advice website www.citizensadvice.org.uk or call 03454 04 05 06.
- Nothing in this contract affects your legal rights under the Consumer Rights Act 2015 (also known as ‘statutory rights’). You may also have other rights in law.
- If your goods are faulty, please contact us using the contact details at the top of this page.
- End of the contract
- If this contract is ended it will not affect our right to receive any money which you owe to us under this contract.
- Limitation on our liability
- Except for any legal responsibility that we cannot exclude in law (such as for death or personal injury) or arising under applicable laws relating to the protection of your personal information, we are not legally responsible for any:
- losses that were not foreseeable to you and us when the contract was formed;
- losses that were not caused by any breach on our part;
- business losses; or
- losses to non-consumers.
- Third party rights
- No one other than a party to this contract has any right to enforce any term of this contract.
- We will try to resolve any disputes with you quickly and efficiently. If you are unhappy with the goods you ordered, our service to you or any other matter, please contact us as soon as possible using the contact details set out at the top of this page.
- Relevant United Kingdom law will apply to this contract. If you want to take court proceedings, the courts of the region of the United Kingdom in which you live will have non-exclusive jurisdiction in relation to this contract.
Promotional Terms and Conditions
These promotional terms and conditions (the "Terms") apply to any and all promotions, discounts, offers, or codes (collectively referred to as "Promotions") provided by Symprove ("we," or "us") through our website, mobile application, or any other online platform (collectively referred to as the "Platform"). By participating in any Promotion, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree with these Terms, please do not participate in any Promotion.
Eligibility and Participation:
1.1 Promotions are open to individuals who meet the following criteria:
- a) Reside in the country where the Promotion is being offered.
- b) Meet any age restrictions or other requirements specified for the particular Promotion.
- c) Comply with these Terms and any additional terms and conditions provided for the Promotion.
1.2 Employees, agents, affiliates, and immediate family members of Deeply Foods Ltd are not eligible to participate in Promotions.
1.3 Participation in a Promotion is voluntary. By participating, you confirm that all information provided by you is true, accurate, and complete.
2.1 Each Promotion will have a specified start and end date ("Promotion Period"). The Promotion Period will be communicated through our Platform, advertising materials, or any other means deemed appropriate by Deeply Foods Ltd.
2.2 Deeply Foods Ltd reserves the right to modify, extend, suspend, or terminate any Promotion, in whole or in part, at any time and for any reason without prior notice.
Promotion Codes and Discounts:
3.1 Some Promotions may require the use of a promotion code ("Promo Code"). Promo Codes must be entered correctly during the checkout process on the Platform to receive the applicable discount or offer.
3.2 Each Promo Code is valid for one-time use per customer unless explicitly stated otherwise. Duplicate uses of Promo Codes may result in cancellation of the order or disqualification from the Promotion.
3.3 Promo Codes cannot be combined with other offers, promotions, or discounts unless explicitly stated otherwise.
3.4 Promo Codes are non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash, gift cards, or any other form of credit.
3.5 The discount provided through a Promotion applies only to the products or services specified in the Promotion and is subject to availability.
Limitations and Exclusions:
4.1 Promotions may have certain limitations and exclusions, which may include, but are not limited to:
- a) Exclusion of certain products, brands, or categories.
- b) Minimum purchase requirements.
- c) Maximum discount limits.
- d) Geographic restrictions.
4.2 Limitations and exclusions specific to each Promotion will be clearly stated in the promotional materials or terms associated with that Promotion.
5.1 Deeply Foods Ltd reserves the right to disqualify any participant who violates these Terms or engages in any fraudulent or abusive behaviour.
5.2 Deeply Foods Limited's decision regarding any aspect of the Promotion, including but not limited to eligibility, disqualification, and interpretation of these Terms, is final and binding.